Dietetic Internship at Southern Regional
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the Dietetic
- Completion of a current didactic program in dietetics with minimum academic
requirements as approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent (if program completion
is after the application deadline) issued by the program director of your school
- Overall grade point average of 3.0 (suggested)
- Nutrition (DPD) grade point average of 3.25 (suggested)
- The GRE is not required for admission into the Southern Regional Medical
Center Dietetic Internship
Southern Regional Medical Center currently accepts 12 full time interns
and 2 part-time into the program.