Patient and Visitor Information
At Southern Regional, it is important each patient has a comfortable and
pleasurable stay. Please take a moment to review the following information
regarding patient stays and visitation.
The Rehabilitation Center visiting hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily.
It is important to remember, however, that patients participate in at least
three hours of therapy a day. We ask visitors to be sensitive to the patient's
needs and schedule their visits around scheduled therapy sessions.
- Southern Regional Medical Center cannot be responsible for valuables during
a patient's or visitor's stay at the hospital.
- Valuables should be left at home or in the hospital safe to ensure protection.
The Rehabilitation Center nursing staff can make arrangements to have
valuables stored in the safe.
Meals will be served in the Rehabilitation Center dining room, where patients
dine together. Patients are provided a menu for meal selection based on
dietary needs. If the patient has no dietary restrictions, family and
caregivers are welcome to provide the patient with preferred foods, if
first approved by the physician or dietitian.
Southern Regional Medical Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited inside all buildings, including The Rehabilitation Center.
- Local telephone service is available to you at no charge and is accessible
by dialing "9" and the local telephone number.
- Long distance telephone calls can be arranged by dialing "0" and coordinating
payment through the operator.
- Each patient has a telephone which can be accessed by dialing 770-909-2
+ patient's room number.