Procedure Name: Wound Care
Department Responsible for performing Procedure:
The Center for Wound Care & Hyperbarics
Department Contact Information:
We are located at:
33 Upper Riverdale Road, SW
Riverdale, Georgia 30274
Where to Report:
New patients please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment. Enter
the hospital's parking lot and enter at the 33 building on the main
campus. Patients coming from extended care facilities (i.e., nursing homes,
etc.) must be accompanied by a family member who can provide the necessary
information. The Wound & Hyperbaric Services is located on the first
floor of the 33 building.
What to Bring:
- Physician Order
- Any forms from your physician relating to this visit
- Your insurance / Medicaid / Medicare card
- Driver's License / Photo Identification
- All of your medications OR a listing of all medications along with the
dose, how often you take it, and the last time took it
- A list of all of your allergies
- Please check with your insurance carrier for any authorization requirements.
- Any films or reports from relevant studies not performed at Southern Regional.
- Unless your physician tells you otherwise, there is no special preparation needed.
- Please read the Procedure Information for additional instructions and
- Please follow any other specific instructions given to you by your doctor.
To schedule an appointment, please call The Center for Wound Care &
Hyperbarics at (770) 897-7810. In the event you must leave a voice-message,
the following information is needed in order to schedule the visit: patient's
name, birthdate, telephone number, name of physician, diagnosis (problem)
and name of insurance company. Upon completion of the visit written instructions
will be provided.