Procedure Name: Hepatobiliary
Department Responsible for performing Procedure:
Department Contact Information:
Where to Report:
Please enter at the Outpatient Entrance and go to Outpatient Registration at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be directed to the Radiology Department.
What to Bring:
- Physician Order
- Any forms from your physician relating to this visit
- Your insurance / Medicaid / Medicare card
- Driver's License / Photo Identification
- List of current medications along with the dosages and times taken, including over-the-counter drugs and herbals
- A list of all of your allergies
- Please check with your insurance carrier for any authorization requirements.
- Any films or reports from relevant studies not performed at Southern Regional.
- Nothing to eat or drink 8 hours prior to the test.
- No pain medication 3-4 hours prior to the test.
- No Barium studies within 3-4 days of the test.
- Please read the Procedure Information for additional instructions and information.
- Please follow any other specific instructions given to you by your doctor.
Additional films at a later time may be indicated. Total exam time approximately 1.5 hours up to 4 hours. (Please note: If ordered with CCK injection, it will add approximately 1 hour to the exam time.)
Waiting Room for family is located in the Radiology Department. You will be asked to sign a consent form prior to the procedure. You will be asked a series of questions regarding your medical history.