Procedure Name: Liver Spect Scan
Department Responsible for performing Procedure:
Department Contact Information:
Where to Report:
Please enter at the Outpatient Entrance and go to Outpatient Registration at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be directed to the Radiology Department.
What to Bring:
- Physician Order
- Any forms from your physician relating to this visit
- Your insurance / Medicaid / Medicare card
- Driver's License / Photo Identification
- All of your medications OR a listing of all medications along with the dose, how often you take it, and the last time you took it
- A list of all of your allergies
- Please check with your insurance carrier for any authorization requirements.
- Any films or reports from relevant studies not performed at Southern Regional.
- No Barium 3-4 days prior to study.
- Please read the Procedure Information for additional instructions and information.
- Please follow any other specific instructions given to you by your doctor.
Same as Liver scan but will require additional pictures. Total time is approximately 2.5 hours.
Waiting Room for family is located in the Radiology Department. You will be asked to sign a consent form prior to the procedure. You will be asked a series of questions regarding your medical history.