Procedure Name: Liver Ultrasound
Department Responsible for performing Procedure:
Department Contact Information:
Where to Report:
Please enter at the Outpatient Entrance and go to Outpatient Registration 30 - 45 minutes prior to your scheduled procedure. You will be directed to the Radiology Department where you will be escorted to Ultrasound.
What to Bring:
- Physician Order
- Any forms from your physician relating to this visit
- Your insurance / Medicaid / Medicare card
- Driver's License / Photo Identification
- All of your medications OR a listing of all medications along with the dose, how often you take it, and the last time you took it
- A list of all of your allergies
- Please check with your insurance carrier for any authorization requirements.
- Any films or reports from relevant studies not performed at Southern Regional.
- Do not eat or drink for 8 hours before the exam.
- Please read the Procedure Information for additional instructions and information.
- Please follow any other specific instructions given to you by your doctor.
None Currently Available
The doctor's office or the patient may schedule appointments. You must have this sheet or a written order from your doctor with his/her signature in order to schedule or have an exam done. To schedule an appointment you may call 770-991-8144 (Centralized Scheduling). Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please be aware that if you are not on time or properly prepped for your exam that you may be rescheduled for the next available appointment.