Healthy Chicken Fingers
- 1 pound chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs,oregano and black pepper in
a gallon freezer bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add chicken to the freezer bag, seal bag and shake to coat the chicken.
- Transfer chicken to a pan (with cooking spray) and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
Dietitian Tip: Pair these chicken fingers with your favorite veggie, and
serve with warm pizza or pasta sauce to dip them in!