Spiritual Services at Southern Regional
The Spiritual Care team at Southern Regional is here to support you and
your loved ones during your hospital stay.
We are ecumenical and we are very respectful of the diversity of religious
traditions. Our team is here to help you spiritually and emotionally in
any way we can-at any time.
Our approach is to visit every patient within their first 24 hours in the
hospital. But what happens next is entirely up to the patient; We can
provide as much or as little support as you want. And we always ask permission
before entering a hospital room in case a patient doesn't want company.
Here is a list of some services offered to patients and their loved ones.
Our chapel is available 24 hours a day. Our chapel is located on the 1st
floor off the main lobby across from the Gift Shop. (See map)
- Personal visits by clinically-trained and nationally-certified Chaplains.
(A chaplain is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.)
- We are here for you when your own faith leader cannot be with you. We also
have access to a Priest/Rabbi/Imam upon your request.
- We are connected with local faith group communities.
- Sacramental services are available to patients.
- Educational Programs are provided for local clergy persons and the SRMC
Volunteer Chaplains Association in April and November. The speakers who
lead participants in these educational endeavors are state and nationally-recognized.
Contact us directly at (770) 991-8399.